Like the saying goes, the funny thing about control is that one never realizes how much they have…
MMLN: Top Tools – Fastballs for Starters
10. Kyle Allen – Allen's velocity varied at times during the season. That depended on what kind of fastball and what kind of approach Allen went for. There were times when he would ratchet up his fastball in order to get it by hitters and would touch 91-92 MPH. However, as the season went on, Allen settled down with his fastball and began to rely more on pacing, location and movement. He...
7 Fans online
- MLB Playoffs Thread
- 2014-15 Free Agents -- Who Ya Want?
- "9 reasons the Mets will be much better next season"
- The incomplete evaluation of denDekker and Flores
- NYDN: Coaching staff moves coming today (but no Backman)