Inside Pitch continues its predictions, this time focusing on individual benchmarks we believe…
Top Ten Speed Prospects
10. Ruben Tejada: While Tejada's offensive game brought on a lot of attention, his speed is an aspect that has so far been overlooked. Still just 18 years old, his slim frame allows him to take advantage of speed, particularly in stealing bases. Though he attempted just three steals in 35 games with the GCL Mets last summer, he was successful in 16 of 21 attempts in the Venezuelan Summer...
22 Fans online
- 9/15/14 GDT DeGrom Night
- September 16, 2014: Marlins @ Mets (Eovaldi-Colon) - 7:10 PM
- Mets Announce Organizational players of the year
- Another Bullpen Arm for 2015?
- The Question We Should Be Asking