It took left-hander Steven Matz essentially three years to do it but he finally made his…
Matz Makes Long-Awaited Debut
The 21-year old pitcher said "it feels really good" to be back in action on the mound. "It's been two – maybe three – years since I've played in a meaningful game. It's a huge weight off my shoulders." Matz's 2012 debut comes after a 2011 season that was shut down for precautionary reasons after micro-sized tears formed in his elbow, but his coaches are cautiously optimistic about the pitcher...
26 Fans online
- Mets @ Braves 9/21: deGrom K's first 3 and counting...
- Mets: Dead Last In MLB Fan Experience per ESPN Study
- The Question We Should Be Asking
- September 19th GDT: Metropolitans @ Knaves - Backman's Back
- Adam Rubin: Mets Will Soon Announce Collins is 2015 Manager