Sean Ratliff sustained one of the worst baseball injuries imaginable back in Spring Training when he…
Scouting Mets Prospect #20: Sean Ratliff
Vital Statistics Name: Sean Ratliff DOB: February 24, 1987 Height: 6'3" Weight: 195 Bats: Left Throws: Left Batting and Power: Ratliff's best offensive attribute is his home run power to all fields. He doesn't boast the quickest bat, but he clears his hips very well and his steady hands and balance give him a seemingly effortless swing to drive the ball out of the yard. He has a fairly...
15 Fans online
- Mets @ Braves 9/21: deGrom K's first 3 and counting...
- Mets: Dead Last In MLB Fan Experience per ESPN Study
- The Question We Should Be Asking
- September 19th GDT: Metropolitans @ Knaves - Backman's Back
- Will Dillon Gee Be A Met In 2015?