The New York Mets selected left-handed pitcher Steven Matz in the second round of the 2009 MLB Draft…
Matz Taking It Easy This Time
"Back in May, just a little bit before 12 months [after the surgery], I was throwing live [BP] and facing hitters in simulated games, and my elbow kind of blew up on me and set me back a lot," Matz revealed. "I tried to rest it a couple of weeks and went up to see Dr. Altcheck and got a PRP [Platelet Rich Plasma] injection. I tried throwing again and it was still hurting. I shut it down again and got a second opinion from Dr. Andrews and said it pretty much wasn't healed yet. "I got another PRP injection, rested another six weeks, and started throwing again. That's where I...
39 Fans online
- GDT 8/23/14 Mets at Dodgers --- de Grom vs Greinke 9:10PM
- GDT 8/26 Braves at Mets Wood vs Gee
- 8/24 GDT- Potential season high 11 under.
- David Wright's contract: good or bad?
- GDT Aug 27, 2014: Braves @ Mets, Teheran vs. Wheeler