With roughly three weeks left to the regular season now is a good time to run down a number of…
Nieuwenhuis On The Rise
2010 has been an up and down season for the Binghamton Mets, but Kirk Nieuwenhuis has provided consistent production. He has made a seamless transition to Double-A ball and continues to become one of the best prospects in the Mets organization. Nieuwenhuis is among the Eastern League leaders in runs scored, doubles, slugging percentage and total bases. He came into the season with an emphasis on being productive as often as possible and quickly rebounding from poor games, and so far he has reaped the benefits of his efforts. "I think this year I've tried to be a little more consistent with everything," Nieuwenhuis said. "I think the big thing this year is I've...
22 Fans online
- GDT 8/23/14 Mets at Dodgers --- de Grom vs Greinke 9:10PM
- 8/24 GDT- Potential season high 11 under.
- GDT 8/26 Braves at Mets Wood vs Gee
- David Wright's contract: good or bad?
- 8/22/14 MiL Ranting of Lunatics Thread