The mid-season point always sparks debate about where the Mets prospects currently rank in the…
MMLN - Midseason Top 50 Review Part V
10. Reese Havens (SLU/BNG) - .312, 9 HR, 19 RBI, 21 R, 14 BB, .386 OBP, .978 OPS Havens has been impressive whenever on the field, but the previous four words remain the thorn in Havens' side-literally. Havens has been unable to consistently stay on the field due to an oblique strain that delayed the start of his season and threw a wrench into the middle of it. Havens has appeared in just 32 games this season split nearly evenly between High-A and Double-A.Havens immediately impressed upon his arrival in Binghamton. In 18 games, he has hit .338 with six home runs, 12 RBI and a .400 OBP. However, Havens again went down the oblique injury has yet to return. However, in that short time Havens demonstrated better defensive skills at second base and increased the belief that he could at least hold the job without too much trouble at the highest level. 9. Kirk Nieuwenhuis (BNG) - .298, 16 HR, 58 RBI, 76 R, 13 SB, .344 OBP, .876 OPS Nieuwenhuis remains arguably the most impressive...
41 Fans online
- GDT 8/23/14 Mets at Dodgers --- de Grom vs Greinke 9:10PM
- GDT 8/26 Braves at Mets Wood vs Gee
- 8/24 GDT- Potential season high 11 under.
- David Wright's contract: good or bad?
- GDT Aug 27, 2014: Braves @ Mets, Teheran vs. Wheeler