PORT ST. LUCIE, FL - There was a lot of anticipation around Wilmer Flores at the start of the season…
MMLN - Midseason Top 50 Review Part I
50. James Fuller (SAV) - 7-3, 2.06 ERA, 17 GS, 96.1 IP, 89 K, 28 BB, 8.31 K/9, .229 OBA Fuller slid into the Savannah rotation where he has enjoyed a very good year for the Sand Gnats. However for a third-year pitcher who recently turned 23 success was expected at that level. Fuller's fastball still ranges in the high-80s and tops out at 91. His changeup remains a very reliable pitch and one...
18 Fans online
- Matt Harvey at Yankee Stadium
- "9 reasons the Mets will be much better next season"
- 9/25/14 GDT Mets at Nats -Gee vs Treinen Game 1 of DH 1PM
- NYDN: Coaching staff moves coming today (but no Backman)
- The incomplete evaluation of denDekker and Flores