Just two years ago the Met farm system appeared empty. While die-hard fans held out hope that Alex…
The U Files # 28: Fonzie, Nori and Wiggy, Oh My!
Since then, the Mets have been Wigging out over the third base void. Edgardo Alfonzo was once widely regarded as one of the best players not to do anything flashy. Then, a back condition left him to trudge through the muck in 2001. A cursory peek at his 2002 stat line reveals that he apparently hadn't regained the power stroke that produced two consecutive 40 double seasons. One scouting...
17 Fans online
- Mets: Dead Last In MLB Fan Experience per ESPN Study
- The Question We Should Be Asking
- Mets @ Braves 9/21: deGrom K's first 3 and counting...
- September 16, 2014: Marlins @ Mets (Eovaldi-Colon) - 7:10 PM
- Another Bullpen Arm for 2015?