Like the saying goes, the funny thing about control is that one never realizes how much they have…
MMLN: Top Tools – Fastballs for Starters
10. Kyle Allen – Allen's velocity varied at times during the season. That depended on what kind of fastball and what kind of approach Allen went for. There were times when he would ratchet up his fastball in order to get it by hitters and would touch 91-92 MPH. However, as the season went on, Allen settled down with his fastball and began to rely more on pacing, location and movement. He...
30 Fans online
- Mets @ Braves 9/21: deGrom K's first 3 and counting...
- Mets: Dead Last In MLB Fan Experience per ESPN Study
- The Question We Should Be Asking
- September 19th GDT: Metropolitans @ Knaves - Backman's Back
- Will Dillon Gee Be A Met In 2015?