Here are the Top 50 Mets prospects. InsidePitchMagazine.com gives insight on each selection in our…
Shaw Shuts It Down After Strong Finish
"The season definitely had its challenges," said Scott Shaw. "There was a lot to learn from the season I had. I definitely think I could have pitched better and I think there were parts of my game that were both good and bad during the season, but I came out of it with a much better feel for where I am as a pitcher." When the season kicked off, it looked like Shaw was going to continue the momentum he gained in Brooklyn. He followed up his 6-3, 2.80 ERA effort with a 1-1, 2.74 ERA start to 2009. But over the next three months, Shaw would battle bouts of inconsistency and ineffectiveness as he lacked command of his 88-91 MPH fastball. As mentioned earlier this summer, the lack of fastball command diminished...
40 Fans online
- GDT 8/23/14 Mets at Dodgers --- de Grom vs Greinke 9:10PM
- GDT 8/26 Braves at Mets Wood vs Gee
- August 28, 2014: Braves @ Mets (Minor-Niese) - 7:10 PM
- 8/24 GDT- Potential season high 11 under.
- GDT Aug 27, 2014: Braves @ Mets, Teheran vs. Wheeler