Before Spring Training coverage begins, InsidePitchMagazine.com offers this last look at preseason…
Moviel Staying Positive Despite Setback
This was not the spring Scott Moviel had in mind when he concluded the 2008 with five shutout innings in his St. Lucie debut last August. He knew he would not pitch in off-season camps after reaching his 125-inning cap, but he did not expect to be in a surgeon's office in January after tearing his right meniscus during conditioning drills and then again two months later after re-injuring the same knee. Back in January, he faced the unenviable choice of having enough surgery to be ready for Spring Training or have the full surgery and be out the usual 2 to 3 months. He ultimately made the choice that would be best for him long term. "The first injury...
34 Fans online
- When will Sandy ever be on the hotseat?
- August 18, 2014: Cubs @ Mets (Hendricks-Torres) - 12:10 PM
- August 20, 2014: Mets @ Athletics (Wheeler-Samardzija) - 3:35 PM
- Mets vs Cubs The Who Cares Edition 8/17
- August 19, 2014: Mets @ Athletics (Gee-Kazmir) - 10:05 PM