A group of live arms have entered the system over the past two seasons, giving the Mets a solid list…
Top Ten Sliders
10. Robert Carson – The objective of Carson's first off-season following the 2007 was to build a breaking pitch to go along with a good fastball/changeup combination. To coaches' surprise, the left-hander took to his slider much quicker than anticipated and it became a pivotal tool to his success in 2008. His slider has swing-and-miss break but he employs it more to generate contact. He still...
11 Fans online
- 9/15/14 GDT DeGrom Night
- Mets: Dead Last In MLB Fan Experience per ESPN Study
- The Question We Should Be Asking
- September 16, 2014: Marlins @ Mets (Eovaldi-Colon) - 7:10 PM
- Another Bullpen Arm for 2015?