Here is Part Three of InsidePitchMagazine.com's Q&A session with Mets Pitching Coordinator Rick…
Leduc Focusing On His Changeup
"Everything is going really well both from Extended [Spring Training] and in Kingsport. I had a great spring down in Florida, and I know my start in Kingsport has been rough at times but I put that to nervousness," Guillaume Leduc described of his spring to date. Leduc is hoping to take his game to its next level after piecing together a strong rookie performance with the GCL Mets in 2007. In 20.1 innings pitched last season, he posted a 2.21 ERA and a .237 opponent's batting average as he settled into his professional career, but now he aims to refine his game and that means changing his mental approach. That work began way back during Spring Training, but...
27 Fans online
- When will Sandy ever be on the hotseat?
- August 18, 2014: Cubs @ Mets (Hendricks-Torres) - 12:10 PM
- August 20, 2014: Mets @ Athletics (Wheeler-Samardzija) - 3:35 PM
- Mets vs Cubs The Who Cares Edition 8/17
- August 19, 2014: Mets @ Athletics (Gee-Kazmir) - 10:05 PM