In this edition of Week in Review, we take a look at what pitcher in Binghamton continued his…
Havens Settling In
[The following is an excerpt from the feature article in the upcoming print edition of Inside Pitch Magazine] He calls them "the toughest 10 games I've ever been through." Actually, the number was 13, and the frustration was audible in the acute manner in which Brooklyn Cyclones shortstop Reese Havens spoke after not being able to play, again and again. Havens, the Mets' second overall draft pick in 2008 at No. 22 out of the University of South Carolina, discovered on June 16 he had a strained right throwing elbow. He felt something wrong while throwing the ball around in his...
29 Fans online
- When will Sandy ever be on the hotseat?
- August 18, 2014: Cubs @ Mets (Hendricks-Torres) - 12:10 PM
- August 20, 2014: Mets @ Athletics (Wheeler-Samardzija) - 3:35 PM
- August 19, 2014: Mets @ Athletics (Gee-Kazmir) - 10:05 PM
- Will this team collapse from here?