Although the position is firmly locked up at the big league level for the foreseeable future thanks…
Lucas Introduced to Spring Training
"I think I did pretty good but there was always room for improvement. My body need to get used to playing everyday, and I think this year when I'm more physically ready to play, I'll be able to take my game to another level," reflected Richard Lucas when asked about his rookie season. The second-year third baseman, who did not turn 19 until the off-season, returned to the Mets' minor league...
8 Fans online
- Matt Harvey at Yankee Stadium
- "9 reasons the Mets will be much better next season"
- 9/25/14 GDT Mets at Nats -Gee vs Treinen Game 1 of DH 1PM
- d'Arnaud: To Be Examined By Team Docs Friday (Elbow)
- 2015 rotation and trade bait