Although the position is firmly locked up at the big league level for the foreseeable future thanks…
Lucas Introduced to Spring Training
"I think I did pretty good but there was always room for improvement. My body need to get used to playing everyday, and I think this year when I'm more physically ready to play, I'll be able to take my game to another level," reflected Richard Lucas when asked about his rookie season. The second-year third baseman, who did not turn 19 until the off-season, returned to the Mets' minor league complex a week early to take part in the organization's STEP camp [an early mini-camp] to pick up momentum for the start of official start of Spring Training. As he was drafted out of high school, this is the first spring training for Lucas so he believed it was important for him to arrive early to adjust to...
27 Fans online
- When will Sandy ever be on the hotseat?
- August 18, 2014: Cubs @ Mets (Hendricks-Torres) - 12:10 PM
- August 20, 2014: Mets @ Athletics (Wheeler-Samardzija) - 3:35 PM
- Mets vs Cubs The Who Cares Edition 8/17
- August 19, 2014: Mets @ Athletics (Gee-Kazmir) - 10:05 PM