Inside Pitch continues its predictions, this time focusing on individual benchmarks we believe…
Prospect Predictions for 2008 – Part I
For Position Players: Hit for the Highest Average: Ezequiel Carrera. It's going to be a challenge for the smooth swinging contact hitter to transition his high average from the short-season to long-season, but he makes a ton of contact and has a terrific eye which makes it likely. His combined .329 average across the GCL and Brooklyn and ability to hit from line to line should keep him...
8 Fans online
- Matt Harvey at Yankee Stadium
- "9 reasons the Mets will be much better next season"
- 9/25/14 GDT Mets at Nats -Gee vs Treinen Game 1 of DH 1PM
- d'Arnaud: To Be Examined By Team Docs Friday (Elbow)
- 2015 rotation and trade bait