Inside Pitch continues its series of rankings, this time breaking down the top ten hitters for…
Analyzing the Catchers
Highest Ceiling: Francisco Pena: The 18-year-old catcher made his professional debut last season, jumping right into the South Atlantic league where he was the starter, appearing in 103 games. He showed good power in his first season by hitting five home runs and driving in 30 runs, and the belief is that more power is to come as he adapts to tougher professional pitching. He figures to be a consistent run producer due to his talents at the plate, and while those skills elevate him to this category, yet there are still questions about his defensive capabilities. He will need to maintain proper playing weight or his lack of agility and mobility behind the plate could effect his chances of being a...
9 Fans online
- GDT 8/23/14 Mets at Dodgers --- de Grom vs Greinke 9:10PM
- 8/24 GDT- Potential season high 11 under.
- GDT 8/26 Braves at Mets Wood vs Gee
- David Wright's contract: good or bad?
- 8/22/14 MiL Ranting of Lunatics Thread