It's one of the obvious questions this winter, and the answer could come very quickly in November…
Paulk Pushes for Success
Binghamton Mets reliever Robert Paulk is short—listed at 5-foot-11, a height he admits he probably reaches only when wearing cleats, and the Mets have been teasing him. This season Paulk was promoted to Triple-A New Orleans in July, only to be sent down two weeks later after appearing in two games. He was called up to Triple-A Norfolk at the end of last season for two games as well, only to return to the B-Mets for 2007. But it does not bother him. "You always want to be higher up," Paulk said. "Your ultimate goal is to be in the big leagues. That's just how it is. As long as you're still around and you keep pitching, I'm always satisfied with that. You just do what you can do. Some things are out of your hands. They write the...
34 Fans online
- When will Sandy ever be on the hotseat?
- August 18, 2014: Cubs @ Mets (Hendricks-Torres) - 12:10 PM
- August 20, 2014: Mets @ Athletics (Wheeler-Samardzija) - 3:35 PM
- Mets vs Cubs The Who Cares Edition 8/17
- August 19, 2014: Mets @ Athletics (Gee-Kazmir) - 10:05 PM