Playing for the Cyclones allows ballplayers to take the next step in their young careers. Those who…
Privett to Go Under the Knife
Arm injuries frighten any pitcher at any age. Yet, when a 21-year-old pitcher goes down with a season-ending Tommy John surgery, there is great cause for concern. For Todd Privett, the future is uncertain as he will undergo the famed elbow transplant surgery on July 11. The procedure will most likely keep him out through next year's All-Star break. He was recently recalled to Brooklyn after 11 disappointing appearances with Savannah, his first tenure with a long season squad. There, he started to feel noticeable pain which...
38 Fans online
- GDT 8/23/14 Mets at Dodgers --- de Grom vs Greinke 9:10PM
- GDT 8/26 Braves at Mets Wood vs Gee
- August 28, 2014: Braves @ Mets (Minor-Niese) - 7:10 PM
- 8/24 GDT- Potential season high 11 under.
- GDT Aug 27, 2014: Braves @ Mets, Teheran vs. Wheeler