The Hagerstown Suns have started to curtail pitch counts on 19-year-old left-hander Jonathon…
Pellot's Season May Be Over
Hector Pellot, attempting to finish off a routine double play against the Greensboro Grasshoppers in the fourth inning of Saturday's 6-5 Hagerstown victory, injured his knee when Greensboro right fielder Brad Correll slid into him to break up the play. When they took him out of the game, it might have been his last in 2006. "I was trying to avoid the runner," Pellot said of his knee injury. "He was doing his job and he did it very good. I turned my ligament there." While the exact extent of the injury is not yet known, Pellot will go to New York on Tuesday for an MRI. However, with a little less than a month left in the season and...
25 Fans online
- When will Sandy ever be on the hotseat?
- August 18, 2014: Cubs @ Mets (Hendricks-Torres) - 12:10 PM
- August 20, 2014: Mets @ Athletics (Wheeler-Samardzija) - 3:35 PM
- Mets vs Cubs The Who Cares Edition 8/17
- August 19, 2014: Mets @ Athletics (Gee-Kazmir) - 10:05 PM