Inside Pitch analyzes the Mets' outfield prospects. Which outfield prospects have the highest…
Prospect Pulse: Stock Rising
Carlos Gomez: Our long-time subscribers know we've had Gomez on our radar since he broke in with the Gulf Coast League Mets and Kingsport Mets in 2004. Hitting just a combined .281 that year with one home run allowed him to sneak by most prospect followers despite 17 doubles and 17 home runs in just 57 games. In fact, his somewhat pedestrian numbers (aside from 94 stolen bases in 235 minor...
23 Fans online
- Mets @ Braves 9/21: deGrom K's first 3 and counting...
- Mets: Dead Last In MLB Fan Experience per ESPN Study
- The Question We Should Be Asking
- Another Bullpen Arm for 2015?
- September 19th GDT: Metropolitans @ Knaves - Backman's Back