There have been many surprises among the Mets' prospects this season and quite a few disappointing…
Prospect Power Rankings - II
Note: This list is not about who are the better players or prospects, but rather who is doing the best and making the most of their opportunities. Players like Brian Daubach, Ron Calloway, and Benji Gil do not qualify for our Prospect Power Rankings due to the amount of service time at the Major League level. Rank Name Team Comments Last Week's Rank 1 Brett Harper STL He did have back-to-back hitless games this past week, but still managed another HR & 5 RBI. 1 2 Brian Bannister BIN Didn't allow an earned run in a no-decision last week. Has 4-1 strikeout-to-walk ratio thus far. 2 3 Dante Brinkley HAG Hit just .158 over the last week, but his overall...
33 Fans online
- GDT 8/23/14 Mets at Dodgers --- de Grom vs Greinke 9:10PM
- GDT 8/26 Braves at Mets Wood vs Gee
- 8/24 GDT- Potential season high 11 under.
- David Wright's contract: good or bad?
- 8/22/14 MiL Ranting of Lunatics Thread