As with any prospect listing, there are always certain caveats. With Inside Pitch's Top 50 rundown,…
Offseason Q&A with Jeremy Hill
InsidePitchMagazine.com: Tell us about your injury Jeremy. What happened last season? Jeremy Hill: It was mid-June last year, around June 16th or 17th, I threw a pitch and I immediately knew something was wrong. It was a sudden thing. I couldn't throw another pitch and they took me out of the game. I went to go see Dr. Rokito and he told me that I was going to need Tommy John surgery...
31 Fans online
- Matt Harvey at Yankee Stadium
- "9 reasons the Mets will be much better next season"
- 9/25/14 GDT Mets at Nats -Gee vs Treinen Game 1 of DH 1PM
- d'Arnaud: To Be Examined By Team Docs Friday (Elbow)
- How stupid are the Mets? (A Tejada thread)