Toledo looked to be evenly matched early in Thursday's game against Columbus but gave up seven…
2013 Midseason Top 50: 30-21
30. Anthony Castro – Right-Handed Pitcher Castro is the epitome of a projectable pitching prospect with a long, lean frame and plenty of room for growth. He already reaches the low-90s with his fastball and many scouts believe there could be more in the tank down the line. He is still just 18-years old and will be looking to comes stateside in 2014, but he has one of the more intriguing profiles...
29 Fans online
- 9/15/14 GDT DeGrom Night
- The Question We Should Be Asking
- September 16, 2014: Marlins @ Mets (Eovaldi-Colon) - 7:10 PM
- Mets: Dead Last In MLB Fan Experience per ESPN Study
- Another Bullpen Arm for 2015?