Although none of the three players expected to be the Oakland A's regular first basemen in 2012…
Oakland A's Spring Position Battles: 2B/SS
A Look Back At 2012 At the start of the 2012 season, the A's were hopeful that second baseman Jemile Weeks would be the catalyst for their line-up. Weeks had a strong rookie season in 2011, posting a .303/.340/.421 line in 97 games. He was expected to be at the top of the A's line-up and some considered Weeks to be the A's best player heading into the season. Cliff Pennington struggled to hit...
8 Fans online
- Matt Harvey at Yankee Stadium
- "9 reasons the Mets will be much better next season"
- 9/25/14 GDT Mets at Nats -Gee vs Treinen Game 1 of DH 1PM
- d'Arnaud: To Be Examined By Team Docs Friday (Elbow)
- 2015 rotation and trade bait