Here are the Top 50 New York Mets Prospects. Inside Pitch gives insight on each selection in in the…
Pill Mixing It Up
"I think it went pretty well," he said. "I started in Savannah and made my way up to St. Lucie. I think it went well. I learned a lot of new things and I was able to see the difference in the two levels I was at. "I learned new pitch patterns and sequences, and I improved my performance and how I was able to pitch to different hitters. I think it went really well last year." It sure did go really well. He struck out 105 batters in 113 innings, walked just 22 batters, and served up a meager five home runs along the way. A naturally humble guy, there wasn't too much more he could have done in what essentially was his debut season. "There's...
7 Fans online
- GDT 8/23/14 Mets at Dodgers --- de Grom vs Greinke 9:10PM
- GDT 8/26 Braves at Mets Wood vs Gee
- August 28, 2014: Braves @ Mets (Minor-Niese) - 7:10 PM
- 8/24 GDT- Potential season high 11 under.
- GDT Aug 27, 2014: Braves @ Mets, Teheran vs. Wheeler