Here are the Top 50 New York Mets Prospects. Inside Pitch gives insight on each selection in in the…
DeGrom Only Getting Better
He went a combined 9-3 with 2.43 ERA for both A-ball clubs, limited opposing batters to just a .216 average, and struck out 96 batters in 111 1/3 innings in 2012. "I feel like it went really well," DeGrom said of his season. "I felt really good all year coming off of [Tommy John] surgery. I was really happy with that and feeling good all year. "Things worked out really well. Throughout the whole rehab time I never had any setbacks or anything. The whole time through it my arm felt good." His arm felt better than good though. He had Tommy John surgery at the conclusion of his debut season back in...
36 Fans online
- GDT 8/23/14 Mets at Dodgers --- de Grom vs Greinke 9:10PM
- GDT 8/26 Braves at Mets Wood vs Gee
- 8/24 GDT- Potential season high 11 under.
- GDT Aug 27, 2014: Braves @ Mets, Teheran vs. Wheeler
- David Wright's contract: good or bad?