It's only been a year, but some of the young players from last year's draft are starting to show…
Finest 50 Phillies Prospects, 2013: Part One
46. Chris Serritella Position: 1B | Age: 22 | Bats: Left | 6' 3", 205 pounds In his first season in pro ball, Serritella showed the ability to hit for power and make solid, consistent contact. His defensive skills aren't strong, so he's sort of locked into playing first base or serving as a DH, which means his bat is going to have to be his ticket through the organization. There is a lot of potential and it's going to be interesting to see where the Phillies place Serritella in 2013, but he is likely penciled in for a spot on the Lakewood BlueClaws roster if he shows his skills in spring training. YearTeamGABRH2B3BHRRBISBCSBBSOBAOBPSLG2012Williamsport753003789240647002353.297.349.4371 Season753003789240647002353.297.349.437Provided by Baseball-Reference.com: View Original TableGenerated 1/10/2013. 47. B.J. Rosenberg Position: P | Age: 27 | Throws: Right | 6' 3", 220 pounds Rosenberg has worked his way through the system after being a 13th round pick in 2008. He made...
36 Fans online
- GDT 8/23/14 Mets at Dodgers --- de Grom vs Greinke 9:10PM
- GDT 8/26 Braves at Mets Wood vs Gee
- 8/24 GDT- Potential season high 11 under.
- GDT Aug 27, 2014: Braves @ Mets, Teheran vs. Wheeler
- David Wright's contract: good or bad?