Here are the Top 50 New York Mets Prospects. Inside Pitch gives insight on each selection in in the…
Nimmo Learning To Grind Through It
"I felt like it went pretty well," Nimmo said of his 2012 campaign. "Obviously I started off pretty slow. I had a lot of adjusting to do, a lot of learning to do. It was really good for me to experience that failure and learn how to grind through it. "Towards the end [of the season] the game started to slow down a little bit more for me. It took just a little bit of time for the game to slow down and for me to calm down a little bit, and just go back to having fun again playing the game. "Once that happened it's kind of like a light bulb went on and I started to play really well. I was really happy with how the year went." It's never easy for any young teenager playing in a league against much older competitors, especially when you have to get accustomed to the daily rigors of seeing...
35 Fans online
- When will Sandy ever be on the hotseat?
- August 18, 2014: Cubs @ Mets (Hendricks-Torres) - 12:10 PM
- August 20, 2014: Mets @ Athletics (Wheeler-Samardzija) - 3:35 PM
- Mets vs Cubs The Who Cares Edition 8/17
- August 19, 2014: Mets @ Athletics (Gee-Kazmir) - 10:05 PM