The Pirates have been trying to trade for an outfielder the last few weeks without success. So while…
Bucs rookie Marte a work in progress
Since then it has been a mixed bag for the 24 year old outfielder. He is currently batting .253 with five home runs and 17 RBI, he has also swiped 10 bases. Marte went on the 15 day DL on August 19 with an oblique injury. Out for 19 days he was reinstated on September 7. He struggled a bit after coming back from the injury. "It feels much better now," Marte reported. "My timing is better and I'm...
35 Fans online
- Matt Harvey at Yankee Stadium
- "9 reasons the Mets will be much better next season"
- 9/25/14 GDT Mets at Nats -Gee vs Treinen Game 1 of DH 1PM
- NYDN: Coaching staff moves coming today (but no Backman)
- The incomplete evaluation of denDekker and Flores