BINGHAMTON, NY - It's taken three years but Wilmer Flores has reached the next step. Widely known as…
Flores Locked In
In preparation for the 2012 season, Flores sought to keep himself in shape while improving his skill set. "I played winter ball and after that I practiced on my own at my house, sometimes with other players," Flores said. "I concentrated on my defense and footwork and just kept it going with my offense. I also added a little weight." Flores maintained his persistent work ethic throughout...
28 Fans online
- Mets: Dead Last In MLB Fan Experience per ESPN Study
- The Question We Should Be Asking
- September 16, 2014: Marlins @ Mets (Eovaldi-Colon) - 7:10 PM
- Mets @ Braves 9/21: deGrom K's first 3 and counting...
- Another Bullpen Arm for 2015?