St. Lucie, FL - Starting pitcher Tyler Pill has been keeping hitters guessing. Pill's athleticism…
Pill Back Where He Belongs
"I feel a lot better about starting than I did about relieving," Pill said. "I like being able to control the game and flip things around with batters." Pill said that he spent Spring Training preparing himself for low-A ball both mentally and physically. "I worked on getting stronger," Pill said. "I wanted to build up my weight and get back in the groove and the feel of things." Pill said that he felt "pretty well" about how he did in the spring. "I worked on throwing strikes and focused on hitting the inside corner with my inside pitches," Pill said. "I also worked on my pick-off moves quite a bit." Pill said that he has been working on his cutter more than any other...
40 Fans online
- GDT 8/23/14 Mets at Dodgers --- de Grom vs Greinke 9:10PM
- GDT 8/26 Braves at Mets Wood vs Gee
- August 28, 2014: Braves @ Mets (Minor-Niese) - 7:10 PM
- 8/24 GDT- Potential season high 11 under.
- GDT Aug 27, 2014: Braves @ Mets, Teheran vs. Wheeler