Jose Reyes and Scott Kazmir remain the top positional and pitching prospects. Matthew Peterson's…
2003 Scouting Report: 2B, Danny Garcia
Garcia developed experience with wooden bat in two summer leagues. Garcia is an accomplished bunter, hit and runs well, runs the bases well, can steal a base, and will break up double plays. He will draw enough walks to be a prototypical #2 hitter. Garcia's continued to make quick adjustments in 2003 as he did in the Florida State League in 2002. Garcia had excellent ratios in 2002: stolen base...
23 Fans online
- Mets @ Braves 9/21: deGrom K's first 3 and counting...
- Mets: Dead Last In MLB Fan Experience per ESPN Study
- The Question We Should Be Asking
- Another Bullpen Arm for 2015?
- September 19th GDT: Metropolitans @ Knaves - Backman's Back