The 2010 season certainly did not go the way Kyle Allen envisioned it would. Ineffectiveness and…
Spring Q&A with Kyle Allen
InsidePitchMagazine: Last year was a tough season for you at times, one that ended with the back injury. How did your offseason go and how are you feeling now? Kyle Allen: I'm feeling really strong right now. I got a little rest in the offseason. I worked my tail off and I'm feeling ready to go. I got my body in real good shape. The trainers here were really good with me. I'm stretching really hard every day. At this point, I really feel fine. I feel like the injury is behind me and I'm just looking forward to getting back out there and pitching like I know I can. Inside Pitch: Was your offseason throwing program pushed back at all or were you on target for most of the...
12 Fans online
- When will Sandy ever be on the hotseat?
- August 18, 2014: Cubs @ Mets (Hendricks-Torres) - 12:10 PM
- August 20, 2014: Mets @ Athletics (Wheeler-Samardzija) - 3:35 PM
- Mets vs Cubs The Who Cares Edition 8/17
- August 19, 2014: Mets @ Athletics (Gee-Kazmir) - 10:05 PM