InsidePitchMagazine.com continues its review of last fall's Top 50 Prospects list. This time the…
Matz Nearly Ready To Go
InsidePitchMagazine.com: So it's been roughly half of a year since you underwent Tommy John surgery. How's the arm? Steven Matz: The arm is doing real good. I feel great. My full range of motion is back. I start throwing November 1st which I'm really looking forward to obviously. It's been a long time being away from the field and playing. Inside Pitch: Take me back to the surgery and what...
8 Fans online
- Matt Harvey at Yankee Stadium
- "9 reasons the Mets will be much better next season"
- 9/25/14 GDT Mets at Nats -Gee vs Treinen Game 1 of DH 1PM
- d'Arnaud: To Be Examined By Team Docs Friday (Elbow)
- 2015 rotation and trade bait